In this Advanced English lesson, you will learn a few phrases that you could use when you want to express gratitude and appreciation to your colleagues. The best way to say ‘thank you’
- I want to thank you publicly: this is a very good phrase to express appreciation in public. Sometimes, your colleagues may have helped you in a task or contributed majorly. The best way to say ‘thank you’ is to do it front of everyone. It could be the annual function, conference or the café.
- Your commitment to this project is second to none: Use this phrase when someone’s efforts are incomparable or unmatchable.
- You have a winner’s attitude: A good phrase to appreciate someone who is a go-getter and never gives up.
- Thank you for sharing your vision: Appreciate someone who has given a new thought to a project or a plan.
- Your commitment to excellence has inspired others: This phrase is best suited for people who strive for excellence and also inspire their team members by setting an example.
- We appreciate your innovative thinking: Appreciate someone who is creative and has something new to bring to the table.
- Your attention to detail puts you at the top: When your colleague has an eye for details and is a good observer, praise him with this phrase.
- Thank you for taking the initiative and getting it done: When your colleague helps you with a task that is not part of his work, it means he has gone out of his way and invested time to help you. He has taken the initiative and rendered support. GO ahead and use this phrase to express appreciation.