Finished watching the lesson, now test what you have learned.
Phrasal verb is a verb followed by a preposition or an adverb. It is a combination that creates a meaning different from the original verb alone.
In this lesson we will look at the phrasal verbs with Go:
1) Go off – To make a loud noise or to explode
2) Go over – To review / to make sure
3) Go with – To match or to see if something suits the other.
4) Go back on – Not to keep a promise or one’s word
5) Go for – Try to achieve or craving something/ to hit the spot
6) G through – Experience or to examine something
7) Go in for – To participate
8) Go down – Decrease or to reduce
9) Go on with – Continue as planned
10) Go without – to not have the need of something or to abstain from