In this English pronunciation lesson we will look at tongue twisters You can improve your English pronunciation skills in a fun way. Tongue twister is a group of words designed to be difficult to articulate rapidly and properly. So let’s have fun with these words.
The first set of tongue twisters will help you to improve your ‘s’ and ‘sh’ sound.
- She sells sea shells on the sea shore.
- The sixth sick Sheikh’s sixth sheep is sick.
The following tongue twister will help you to improve the ‘th’ sound.
- The thirty three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
The following tongue twister is for the ‘f’ and the ‘w’ sound.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy,was he?
The next set of tongue twister is to practice the ‘b’ and ‘v’ sound
- Betty loves the velvet vest best.
Now let us have look at the tongue twister with the ‘p’ sound
- Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
The last sound to practice is the ‘v’ and ‘w’
- Very well, Very well, very well.
Hope you enjoy these jumbled words and practice your English pronunciation skills as well.