It’s that time of the year when your phone is flooded with messages. When someone wishes you on a New Year, Says Happy Diwali or Greets you on some special days, your general response is ‘ Same To You’ OR ‘Wish You The Same’. Someone has taken time out and send you a beautiful message, just saying Thank you isn’t enough. In this English speaking practice lesson, you will learn 20 beautiful responses to greetings and New year wishes in English. I am sure you would love this spoken English lesson and learn some better English phrases to respond to English greetings.
📝 Learn English Online 💻 With Your Favourite English Teachers 👩🏻🏫 👨🏻🏫
📒 Tailored Basic To Advanced Level English Programs
(Only 10 Students 🙋♀️ 🙋♂️ per batch for better interactivity)
New Year Messages For 2021
1. Thank you for all your wishes. I hope you had a great year and have an amazing one to come. We have made so many memories this year, and I can not wait to start making more in the coming year. Wishing you a Happy New Year as well, and I hope to see you soon.
2. Seeing your message meant everything to me. To know that you are thinking of me right now was heartwarming. I know we haven’t talked much in the past year, but I hope that will change. I hope This year comes with a fresh start, and we can both use it to reconnect. Happy New Year to you too.
3. Thank you so much. Having a friend like you to lean on in the past year has been comforting. I can not imagine what I would have done without you. Thank you for ardently being there for me through all of it. Happy New Year to you, too, and I hope your year was as great as mine.
4. At this time of new beginnings, I feel the loss of our friendship, the pain of not having you there. I miss you and your friendship. With this fresh start and year, I hope things change between us for the better. Wishing you and your beloved family a Happy New Year.
5. Thank you for your wishes. I hope you have a great year and many blessings to come!
6. May this year bring new happiness, new joy, new friendships, new goals, new achievements, and more. Thank you for your wishes, and Happy New Year to you too.
8. Keep your spirits high, and I know this year will turn out just as good as the last. Thank you for your wishes, and I hope your journey leads you somewhere beautiful. Have a great year!
9. I wish you the courage and hope to overcome any obstacles that you face. I want you to know that I will always be here to help and for you to turn to. Happy New Year to you too.
10. Every year we tend to make New Year’s resolutions, and every year we vow to keep them. Both certainly know that’s not happening! Happy New Year to you too, best friend!
11. Happy New Year to you too! I hope you saved some drinks because we are going to be needing them all year long!
12.A family like ours is like no other. I cannot express in words how happy I am to be a part of this family. Seeing all of you always brings joy and happiness to my face. I know life would not be the same if I was born anywhere else. Thank you for your wishes, and Happy New Year to all of you.
13. My sister/brother, my best friend, my constant pillar for support. You have been there for me throughout it all. What difference does one more year make? I can not wait to start making new memories with you. I wish you the best of luck. Happy New Year to you too, and I hope you have a fantastic year to come.
15. Happy New Year mom and dad! Thank you for all the immensely fun times and always believing in me, no matter what. I would possibly not be where I am today if it weren’t for you. I can not thank you enough for all that you have done for me, but I will say it anyway. Thank you so much, and again, Happy New Year!
17. Happy New Year to you too! Any New Year’s resolutions? I would have told you mine, but there is nothing about me that needs fixing. I’m just too perfect.
18. Happy New Year to you too! Here’s to a New Year’s resolution of slacking off, a fresh beginning at binge eating, and a new chance to watch all the shows on Netflix.
19. Do you know how I knew what time it was? All my regrets came back to slap me across the face. Happy New Year to you too!
20. I am praying that you and your beautiful family have a happy and safe year to come. Happy New Year to you too.