Speaking English becomes tricky, especially when it’s not your native language. Responding to unusual situations such as –
- Then someone loses a job
- You hear about someone’s sudden death
- End of a long relationship
- When you receive an unexpected gift.
- When someone says you look good.
- When someone is sad and upset.
The situations mentioned above are quite common, but unusual when you have to respond to them. This English lesson with Ceema, will teach you some useful fixed English phrases and expressions you could use while responding to such situations. These English responses (phrases & expressions) would help you avoid the awkward silence in your conversation.